Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Window


Okay, so this post is a bit more theatrical than my last one. Why?
Because I was feeling a bit dramatic today. Why? Nonyabidness.
Hehe, just kidding! But really. Drama-queen Kelsey reared her beautiful face today (haha...not that conceited), but only once.
I figured I would embrace her moment of glory ;)
Oh and for a little "p.s." I got a bit caught up in studying for finals, but this week I will be able to stick to my "three blog posts a week" promise...
I promise!


I really hope you guys enjoyed these, Happy Easter! :)
Shoes by Bongo; Lace dress by My Michelle (vintage); Vintage necklace

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You truly look incredible - I am loving all of the lace.

    BTW...congratulations on the new job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving the style and mood of these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove lace! Gorgeous photos!


    Jacquelyn
    www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Erika Thanks so much! I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete