Monday, September 5, 2011


Hey :)
So, my camera is broken. Has been for a while now, I just haven't had much time to update on it. I know, silly me. Letting my camera break like that...hm. Anyway, I wanted to do a little update and since I've never done one of those little questionnaire things before;
  1. What do you hear right now? James Morrison, Man In The Mirror cover acoustic.
  2. Look to your left, what do you see? A glass of water, hotel confirmations, bus schedules, and a painting. 
  3. What are you doing right now? Now I'm listening to Jason Mraz, watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians on mute, and...working on my blog.
  4. What did you do this morning? Woke up, took a shower, went to the park. Got hungry, went to Dollar Tree, bought a pack of vanilla creme cookies (regretfully). Ate cookies, had a sugar high then crash, went to work.
  5. Is there anything you're looking forward to doing in the next few weeks? Going to New Jersey!
  6. What's the most exciting thing that's happened to you this week? Met some cool people, realized that I'm completely capable of doing things on my own, and learned how to play Wild Horses (it's The Rolling Stones people) on piano. Well...that's exciting for me. Haha
  7. What are you going to be doing tomorrow? Jammin' with some beautiful people, working, and hopefully taking pictures.
...Maybe I should just buy a new camera.

(what have you guys been up to?)
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment