Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Endings & Old Beginnings

Hey beautiful people!
First of all, I would like to apologize for being MIA for the last couple of days...you can thank Irene for that. But the hurricane did not rock me hard enough because I came out of it mostly unscathed. I lost my aunt the day of the disaster, it was an indirectly related event. Although I didn't know her that well, any family of mine is close to my heart--especially sisters of m y mother. On the bright side, I know that now my aunt Emily is safe up in Heaven with my beloved grandmother. It's a sad but uplifting event when someone passes. In my opinion anyway :)
R.I.P. Aunt Emily

Auntie Em... I love you.  You were a free spirit and you lived life on your own terms. We will miss you!

Love always,


Matisa & Kelsey
:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment