Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last Minute Mashup

Yo.
So, there I was, 11:00p.m., getting ready for bed when suddenly--
Oh goodness. I haven't posted on my blog today.
I know, right? Is a blog really more important than sleep?
To me, yes. I love this blog. I love feeling like I have something to say, do, teach. I love the constant hope that at least one of my posts has impacted or influnced someone in some kind of way. I love that I have something set in stone to look forward to doing every day. I also love that I can now add something to my list of, "things you like to do during your free time." You know, that list that you always give to someone new when the conversation is getting dull and they ask, "So, what do you like to do during your free time?" Mine consists of singing, playing guitar and piano, blogging, and dancing around my room in my pj's to the Jonas Brothers (I tend to leave that last part out). So, I guess, hoorah for new hobbies. Also, hoorah for the creatively open minded people who are brave and bold enough to create one of these things. Am I one of those people? I don't know.

But I sure like to think of myself as such.
[wink+collective eyeroll]


who the heck she think she is
[what does your list consist of?]
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment