Sunday, August 21, 2011

Second Hand Class

Hey lovely ladies (and handsome fellas)!
How was your week? Did you cause some "Ooh's" and "Aah's" in any way, shape, or form? I didn't. The highlight of my week was me getting a migraine this morning then sleeping it off for 4 hours. Is that sad? I don't think so.
Okay, actually there was another thing. You know that feeling you get when you create an outfit completely from thrift store items?
Maybe not but, it is uh-mazing. Especially when all the clothes were bought on "half-off wednesday's" from the Salvation Army...mmmm.
I'm sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable. Anywho!
Here is the outfit--enjoy the inspiration!






"Watch me while I walk away"

Dress by Gap; Shoes by Michael Shannon; Purse by Kate Landry; Bracelet by Tommy Hilfiger; Vintage scarf


0 comments:

Post a Comment